Saturday, July 9, 2011

JULY 9 2011

Well as my trip to Indiana approaches and I am making my final preparations (getting me and the bike ready) I have had two relatives try to talk me out of riding the bike to Indiana.. My mom and her sister...  Mom came to the office on Friday and tried and today I was at my aunts house and she was under the impression I was going on this trip the the same time my parents were  going to Oregon and the same time that my wife and kids were going to Galveston and that nobody would be here to answer the phone if some thing happened to me... Not all of those facts are true.. Beside ever body has a cell phone.. Including my wife , mom, dad, and just about every other adult I know that i would call if something happened to me. Owell it nice to be loved I guess..
 I had the kids with me all day today, we left the house Early went to MickyD's for breakfast and on to Lubbock to get some tires mounted  for the BMWmotorcycle .. I went I27 power sports and I have to say this the first transition I have ever made with them and it was very plesant..Ill go back.. I have been there before but this the first time they worked on my bike... nice people.. Also went had the tires rotated on  my pickup at Rick's tire center I have bout a few sets of tires from them and they are excellent on knowlege and service.. plus free flat and rotations is good too.. I recomend them.. Went to the sprint store to look at new phone or a new holster for old left with nothing.... I hate changing phones... Then took the kids to hobby lobby they were a blast... picking out stuff for there birthday and me taking pictures of the stuff and sending  it to mom.. Of course we bought few thing too.. Kids have such an imagination when they are in a art store like that,, thay all kind of ideas, it was fun.. Then lunch and out to Aunt Brenda's to Aunt Connie who was in from Illinois.. Connie didn't try to talk me out of the trip but she did give me her cell number cause I will be just less than 100 mile from her when i get up there. We only see Connie once every couple years when she come down usually around 4th of July.  Came home around 6 and it rained on us in Abernathy... wow Rain it was nice to see it can still rain...

some of the stuff the kids picked out for birthday while at hobby lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment