Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20 2011 Almost ready for Big trip

Well it been a busy week or two with the kids birthday last weekend and mom and dad going on vacation and Lori getting ready for her trip kids going to Vacation bible school and me getting ready for my trip..
Kids birthdays was at Gatti' land and I have to say it was fun and a pretty good value as far as $$$$ go.




The boys got face paint like pirates and the girls were cats.. we got to play a ton of video games eat pizza have gifts and of course face paint.. I took the boys over to Jones SBC stadium and the girl at the gift shop lock the doors and took us out to stadium so the boys could see the field..
As we drove across campus I saw a guy down on one knee proposing to a girl.. I honked my horn at them and they waved back at us.. I drove around the circle and caught up with them and told them I had a camera and would take there picture if they wanted me too.. So we did and I gave them my business card and told them to email me and i would send them the pictures,,, but I Have not heard from them..They did give me an invitation to the wedding In August.. Seems this guy has been proposing to this girl all over town for a while now.. wedding is already planned and what they told me was the girl already has a few kids and he is really stepping up to the plate... married and a father all in one day kind of thing.. any way i hope i hear from them soon.. I prayed for them as they drove off.

Sat down with Lori And Donna last night and helped them plan there trip.. taught them how to use the TOMTOM gps  I hope they don't get lost.

I just about got my bike ready for my trip.. I have been to Walmart almost every day gettin more gear. I have been watching the weather and It looks like it Gonna be hot in the upper 90's for my trip.. Woneder full but what can you expect in JULY!!

Tyler said this next picture looked like family of bikes, with a daddy mommy and two littles ones.


I also been working on a project for the church, as a trustee i volunteered to help find a new bus for the church.. The old one has cast some doubt on its reliability.  So I spent a few hours with a bus salesman putting down some specs and hes gonna get me a price soon.. hopefully this week.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete